Patients can benefit from a comprehensive range of diagnostic imaging, medical and surgical treatments, education and counselling. The state of the art equipment available on-site includes 3D/4D ultrasound scanning for Obstetric and Gynaecological diagnosis, digital colposcopy imaging for cervical assessment, and diagnostic hysteroscopy facilities.
Our comprehensive range of maternity services include:
- Complete Pregnancy follow-up including expert advice on all aspects of your health and the health of your baby.
- Antenatal Clinics by British trained Consultant with clear and detailed information about the care that we are providing.
- Fetal assessment by 2D High Definition, 3D/4D Ultrasound Scanning and Doppler.
- All blood and urine tests available, including the 12th week combined screening for the early detection of major syndromes.
- Specialist support for a wide range of specific antenatal problems including high risk pregnancies (twins, multiple pregnancies), diabetes, etcetera.
- Fetal monitoring.
- Private deliveries with Consultant attention from the onset of labour.
- Caesarean sections, elective or emergency.
- Postnatal care.
Also available these additional services:
- Dietetics and Nutrition in Pregnancy and Postnatal with personalized advice and focus on education.
- Individualized antenatal and parent preparation classes.
Our Gynaecological services range from annual well-woman clinics to specific women’s healthcare issues, including therapeutic surgical treatments.
Services available include:
- Routine well woman clinics with combined 2D/3D transvaginal ultrasound examination, complete examination of the cervix with colposcopy and cervical smear test, and breast assessment.
- Diagnostic tests for specific diseases: direct colposcopy examination, ultrasound guided aspiration of cysts, cervical biopsy, HPV testing and typing, and others.
- Early diagnosis of gynaecological cancer.
- Day-case hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy.
- General Gynaecological problems. Gynaecology Endocrine problems in the pubertal age and reproductive age. Abnormal periods. Painful menstrual periods.
- Assessment and orientation of the subfertile couple.
- Pre-conceptual care.
- Postnatal Care. Postnatal check-ups.
- Contraception. Family Planning Clinic. Assessment and orientation for family planning needs. Emergency contraception. Contraceptive problems Clinic.Insertion of Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (Mirena and other coils).
- Female Sterilisation.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexual transmitted diseases (Gonorrhoea, Herpes, Chlamydia, etc). Advice on Sexual Health. Wide range of Gynaecological creening tests.
- Treatment and Follow-up of the Menopausal Woman (antiaging concepts) including menopause, premature menopause and osteoporosis.
- Gynecological surgery via D&C, Laparascopy, Laparotomy, Hysterectomy, etc.
If you are concerned with any issue that does not appear here, please contact us by phone to make your enquiry.